I've been tagged by Cathy to list seven unknown facts about me. Here we go:
- I marched in the Gatorbowl at a marching band competition back in high school (I didn't play an instrument, I was a flag twirler).
- I can play the piano to my satisfaction but have never played in public. This amounts to the following: I can read music and would be good if I took the time to practice.
- I like to take black and white photos and develop them in the darkroom.
- The best trip I took in my life was when I traveled to Ireland to meet my father's brother who still owns the family farm. It was a couple of months after my dad died and meant so much to me.
- I can drive a stick shift. My first car was a little blue MBG with three windshield wipers and a hole in the floor.
- My first job was helping students troubleshoot errors in their computer programs including BASIC, FORTRAN, COBOL, Pascal, and even assembly language.
- I worked in New York City for a few years and cut through the Empire State building or Macy's on the way to the train station when I wanted to avoid the rain.
Here are the rules:
- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
"Mountaineer.” Aprilandrandy's Photostream. 3 Feb 2007. 23 Dec 2007.