Friday, October 5, 2007

K12 Online Conference Meme


I printed this flyer and spoke about the online conference at the teacher's meeting after school today. I told them that I heard about this conference last year after the event had occurred. It is sitting on the table with the teacher sign in sheet and I told them to ask questions and I'd help find answers.

This brings me to the meme that is floating around. The directions from the K12 Online Conference 2007 say:

If you are new to memes–when you are tagged– simply create a blog post where you link to this flickr photo. Then write your 3 reasons and then tag several others who will do the same thing. After you tag someone in your post, please email them to let them know so they can help spread the word.
Here are my three things I hope to gain from the conference:

1. I'll have tangible examples I can come back to again and again.
2. "Meet" others who are experts.
3. It's free and I don't even have to leave the house.

I tag anyone who reads this post and wishes to add their top three reasons to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment