Monday, August 13, 2007

Presenting to Teachers

I have two different groups of teachers that I will be presenting to this year. In one instance, I will be interacting with new teachers about Technology in Education for about 2 1/2 hours. I wanted to pull together information in a way that the teachers could interact with wikis while sharing and learning about old and new technologies. In the second instance, I will be giving the teachers at my school a five minute talk/ overview during the school staff meeting and I want them to have resources to explore on their own. I tied the two wikis together. Hopefully it will work well while pointing the teachers to so many resources I found over the course of this summer.

If you have a social network you'd be willing to share, or a wiki, blog, or other site that you use or have created either for teachers or with or for students, let me know. I'd love to include it.

No comments:

Post a Comment